Standard Terms and Conditions
1. GENERAL: For the purposes of these conditions “the Company” means Paradise Coffee, and “goods” means any materials, products or services supplied by the Company. The Company reserves the right to amend these conditions at any time without notice. While every effort is made to ensure accuracy, these conditions are correct as at the date of printing and may have changed since. The ordering of goods from the Company will be considered to be an acceptance of the Conditions ruling at that time and where any condition conflicts with that of a customer's Conditions of Purchase, the Company's Conditions shall apply.
2. CREDIT ACCOUNTS: Prospective customers wishing to open a credit account should request this with the Company. Until the Company has confirmed a credit account, goods will only be supplied on a pro-forma basis.
3. QUOTATIONS AND PRICING: All quotations are made at current prices, however they are subject to alteration without notice unless a valid from and to date has been provided by the Company when creating a quote or price. All prices quoted do not include VAT or carriage unless stated otherwise. Any delivery times quoted are advisory only and may be subject to alteration dependent on suppliers' delivery to the Company. The Company cannot accept responsibility for any loss suffered by the customer in respect to delay or price increase beyond the Company's control.
4. CARRIAGE AND DELIVERY: Carriage will be charged on orders under $50 and/or orders outside Indonesia. The Company reserves the right to amend these conditions at any time without notice. Deliveries are made by our own vehicles or by a third party courier. Typically orders are dispatched within one to three working days of receipt and delivered the next working day.
5. ORDERS: Orders sent in confirmation of verbal or electronic instructions should be clearly marked as such otherwise costs incurred by the Company as a result of duplication of an order will be charged to the customer. In the event that products are specially purchased, the Company may refuse to accept goods back and/or charge handling. Cancellation of outstanding orders must be in writing and the Company reserves the right to charge a handling charge of up to 100%.
6. INVOICE QUERIES: Invoice queries must be brought to the attention of the Company within 14 days of invoice date in writing. After this time all invoice are deemed to be accepted in full.
7. DAMAGE, LOSS IN TRANSIT AND SHORTAGES: The Company will, when the price quoted includes delivery, repair, replace or credit (at the Company's discretion) goods damaged in transit, provided that the Company receives written notice of such damage within three days of delivery. Goods should be checked upon receipt against the delivery note or invoice with the goods and if received in a damaged or unsatisfactory condition must be signed for as such. No credit will be given for goods signed for “in good condition” or “unexamined”.
Shortages must also be notified to the Company in writing within three days of receipt, failing which no liability will be accepted. Non-delivery of goods must be reported in writing to the Company within three days of receipt of invoice or advise of despatch, whichever is the earlier. No claim will be accepted for damages reported unless the goods are signed for as “not received in good condition” or similar wording.
8. RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS: Goods correctly supplied may not be returned without written agreement. Goods may only be returned against the Company's Collection Note and must be accompanied by full details stating the invoice number and date together with the reason for return. Faulty goods may be replaced or credited at the Company's discretion, however in the event of a credit, will be credited at the price paid only if the manufacturer agrees to credit and if the goods are genuinely faulty. Non-faulty goods will be returned to the customer and a handling charge will be made. The Company will not accept for return any item that has been supplied to special requirements including any perishable products under any circumstances and in other instances a re-stocking charge will be imposed. The Company may charge a handling charge of up to 100% plus costs for any returned or cancelled goods.
9. VALUE ADDED TAX, DUTIES: Where applicable Value Added Tax will be charged at the rate ruling at the date of despatch. Quotations are made exclusive of VAT however VAT may be shown as a separate item. The Company takes no responsibility for payment of duties, tariffs, or other charges for export orders.
10. TITLE: It is expressly stated that title to any goods supplied by the Company does not pass to the customer until payment in full has been received, however the risk thereon passes to the customer at point of delivery.
11. PAYMENT: All credit accounts are payable in accordance with the terms agreed. Accounts not settled within five working days of the due date may be suspended and a reminder letter may be sent. The Company reserve the right to cease supplying further goods until the account is up to date. Interest on overdue accounts may be charged, at the Company discretion, at 2.5% per calendar month or part thereof from the invoice date up to and including the date of payment. The customer will pay all expenses, legal or otherwise, incurred in the collection of overdue accounts. Failure to pay account on time renders entire account due immediately on demand.